Microsoft Office is a multipurpose office software developed by Microsoft. Which is a paid service? Multiple software bundles are available in the MS Office suite. Such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype, Exchange, Access. Onedrive, Onenote, Publisher,
- Word – To Create a Document file and Publisher
- Powerpoint – Create Presentation
- Excel – Use to store organization and Personal Data, to making Shit
- OneDrive – To store our Data Online And Access Anytime anywhere
- OneNote – organize our data you collect including notes, drawing, screen capture, audio clips,
- Publisher – To Create Poster, Publication, File, Design
- Outlook – It use to Manage our Email and Contact Calendar Schedule
- Access – To store and Capture Your Network analyze Data
How to Download and Install Microsft Office
OS: Windows XP, SP3, Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8.0 8.1 and Windows 10
CPU: Pentium Processor 90 MHz or higher
Memory: 500 MB RAM
Click here to Download Microsoft Office.
Note: – To download Office, first you have to install Microsoft downloader.
After clicking on the link, a page will open in which two options for downloading will appear. Please download as per your choice.
After clicking download, Microsoft Office Downloader will be installed. Next RUN 2mb size Setup File
Then click on Next. The software install will be completed after waiting for some time.
Method -2 How to Download Microsoft office using Third Party Website
With this method, any version of Microsoft can be downloaded for free. Microsoft’s full version will be installed in it.
Downloaded below. You can download it by clicking on any link.
First, visit the website, and search for Microsoft Office in the search bar.
Following, you will start showing all versions. Whoever you want to download. Click on it.
Select the office suit as per your requirement. After all these processes, the download option will appear. On which click can download From here you can download the application and use it for free.