Hello friends, if you want to learn ccna. So you can teach ccna full course very easily from this website. There is no need to pay any fees for this. All content will be available here for free.
What is CCNA and Cisco Certification
So first they know. What is CCNA after all? ccna is a network certification course. Its certification is taken by Cisco. In CCNA we read about Cisco’s devices. Cisco is an organization that makes networking devices. Such as a router, switch, modem, firewall, and wireless device, which we read about all these devices. After that Cisco takes the exam from us. And provides us with a certificate.
Cisco offers many types of certification. Which is very famous worldwide. If you talk about Cisco devices, then today any company, organization of Cisco devices is the most used.
Apart from Cisco, there are many companies that make networking devices like Juniper Networks, Riverbed, Polycom, Aruba Networks, But all these companies are not very famous as far as talking about Cisco, Cisco makes its device with a very simple configuration. Therefore, managing Cisco devices is very easy.
The Level of CCNA Certification
CCNA is an associate-level certification program. Ccna is a second-level certification program in the certification that Cisco Tour Provides. 4 levels certificates are awarded by Cisco.
- Entry Level -CCNT- <<Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician>>
- Associate Level – CCNA- <<Cisco Certified Network Associate>>
- Professional Level – CCNP- <<Cisco Certified Network Professional>>
- Expert Level – CCIE <<Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert>>
What is the Types Of CCNA Certification Program
In CCNA, you have many certification programs. You have different CCNA certification available for different network technologies. In any field, you want to become an expert. So CCNA certification of that technology should be taken.
Below you are given ccna of all the types. But I will give information about CCNA Routing & Switching Certification Program,
CCNA Routing & Switching
CCNA Routing & Switching is the most popular of all CCNA programs. This course is most preferred. In this, we read about the router and the switch. And take information about troubleshooting it. In this, we read about basic network technology.
CCNA Routing and Switching have some common network topology which we will cover in this course.
- Introduction to Networking
- Basic Switch Operations and Configuration
- Advanced Switching Concepts
- Advance Switching Concepts
- Working with Cisco Devices
- Basic Routing
- Advanced Routing
- IP Services
- Routing Protocols like ( RIP RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP.BGP)
How to Conduct CCNA Exam
- The CCNA exam is conducted at the Pearson-Vue test center. Mainly where Cisco academy is also there, this center is easily found.
- You can also talk to the academy from which academy you have studied for CCNA exam. Many academies also conduct exams for candidates themselves.
- There is no fixed date for CCNA exam. When you feel that you are ready for the exam, then you can book the exam for yourself. After this, a fixed date is given to you by the center. On this date, you come to the center and give an exam.
CCNA EXAM RULE
- In the CCNA exam, the theory and practical knowledge of the candidate are tested. 50-60 questions are asked in this test. You have to answer these questions in 90 minutes.
If you want to get more information related to CCNA, then you can get many more about CCNP by clicking on the official link of Cisco below.
If you complete the networking course successively. So you can make your career strong in the field of networking. After this, you can easily do jobs in any good company.